Bounty Protein Flapjack
The Bounty Protein Flapjack oozes the same coconutty goodness of the original Bounty bar but comes packed with extra protein. They’re always the last chocolate left at the bottom of the box of Celebrations, but if you love a Bounty then you really love them and this flapjack brings that same great taste.
Coming with a toasted oat base, this tasty flapjack has 16g of high quality protein with only 6.4g of sugar. Not only that, the flapjack has just 218 calories, meaning you can enjoy it as part of your gym goals even on a calorie controlled diet.
Mars really nailed the flavour with this flapjack and the mix of coconut goodness with an oaty texture is a unique experience. This low fat, low sugar flapjack is perfect as a pre or post workout snack and is a great source of carbs.
- 16g of Protein - With 16g of protein per 60g flapjack, this flapjack brings a good amount of protein and given the great taste is impressive.
- Low Sugar - This low sugar flapjack has only 6.4g of sugar and is a great way to enjoy great taste while keeping your sugar intake low.
- Low Fat - The flapjack contains just 6.8g of fat but is packed with flavour helping you to have a guilt-free snack.
- 218 Calories - With just 218 calories, the flapjack can be consumed guilt free as part of a calorie controlled diet.
- The Bounty Taste - The most polarising taste since Marmite, if you love a Bounty then this protein flapjack is perfect for you and brings that same great taste.
Who is the Bounty Protein Flapjack For?
There is nothing quite like a Bounty, and if you love that great coconut taste and want a high quality, high protein equivalent then it doesn't get much better than this.
When to eat the Bounty Protein Flapjack?
Perfect as a source of carbs either pre or post workout, the Bounty Protein Flapjack can be eaten at any time of the day and with only 218 calories can even be enjoyed as part of a calorie controlled diet.