Optimum BCAA 5000 (336g) - Unflavored
Optimum BCAA 5000 serves-up 5000mg (5g or BCAAs in each and every serving.
But what are BCAAs?
Branched Chain Amino Acids (or BCAAs) are a group of 3 essential Amino Acids and they play a primary role in muscle growth, recovery and reducing soreness after exercise. As your body is unable to synthesise Essential proteins, getting a quality source is paramount if you want to grow serious muscle.
Optimum Nutrition BCAA 500’s 2:1:1 formulation of the three BCAAs Leucine, IsoLeucine and Valine has been shown in tests to rapidly supply your muscles with the proteins they need during and after hard exercise to excel. During exercise, BCAAs are known to increase endurance, and afterwards play a critical role in rebuilding muscle quickly.
- Reduced Muscle Soreness - Optimum BCAAs most obvious effect is you’ll notice reduced soreness after hard exercise and more effective recovery meaning you suffer that much less after a workout! Even better you can get back to the gym that much more quickly.
- Fast Recovery - Increasing your BCAA intake allows your muscles to absorb protein more efficiently, leading to enhanced and more rapid recovery.
- Superior Endurance - Research has shown that BCAAs have the ability to temporarily block your brain's perception of fatigue, enabling you to endure long and tough workouts and periods of exercise The result is that you can make bigger gains as a result of the effect of BCAAs
- Muscle Recovery - As the building blocks of Muscle, BCAAs promote increased anabolism in the muscles leading to increased muscle growth rather than muscle loss.
- Easy To Mix - Optimum BCAA is unflavoured making it ideal for mixing with your preferred beverage, be it protein shake, MRP or home-made fruit smoothie.
Who is Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000 For?
BCAA’s will benefit any athlete who is looking to reduce recovery times and increase endurance for more effective workouts. The benefits of BCAA will be even more pronounced for athletes who spend long periods exercising such as cyclists or runners were benefits to endurance can become incredibly clear!
How to take Optimum Nutrition BCAA 5000
Mix 1 heaped teaspoon of Optimum BCAA 500 with water or your preferred beverage between meals and 30-45 minutes before and/or after workouts.
WHO ARE APPLIED NUTRITION?
Applied Nutrition are a top UK supplement brand with a focus on SAFE and EFFECTIVE formulations - with the vast majority of the range being either Informed Sport tested or produced in an Informed Sport Tested Facility - these are facilities tested to ensure no banned substances enter the facility. In other words you can TRUST Applied Nutrition products to be high quality and EXACTLY what they say on the label.
APPLIED NUTRITION TOP 3 SUPPLEMENTS
- ABE Pre-Workout - All Black Everything (ABE) is a real top spec pre-workout for the truly hardcore athlete.
- Critical Mass - An Informed Sport tested mass gainer suitable for professional athletes; Critical Mass is the perfect way to ensure you get the calories you need
- Critical Whey - Critical Whey is a great tasting premium whey protein supplement that is Informed Sport tested - guaranteed purity