Optimum Creatine Powder (144g)
Eech serving of Optimum Creatine Powder delivers 5g of 9.99% pure Creatine Monohydrate which, being tasteless mixes perfectly any drink you want to add it to, be it water, protein shake or your preferred energy drink.
Optimum Creatine functions by helping your body make adenosine triphosphate, the substance that provides the energy for muscle contractions. The result is increased strength, muscle mass and resistance to fatigue during intense workouts. When you can push greater weights...you make bigger gains.
Unlike plenty of other supplements Creatine’s mechanisms are well understood, making it a safe bet for any athlete looking to gain strength and mass easily.
- Maximum Results - Creatine hydrates and loads your muscles with energy, allowing you to load more weight during high-intensity training and push harder to make bigger gains.
- Explosive Power - Optimum Creatine specifically supports your muscles for short, but high power workouts enabling you to increase your rep count or in increase weight. The result, bigger gains.
- Twice the Gains - While this claim might seem far-fetched, a study in 1999 showed that after a twelve-week resistance training programme users taking creatine supplements increased their muscle fibre diameter by twice that of the placebo group in the same test. Creatine really can help you make MASSIVE gains.
- Gain Weight - Creatine is known to increase mass and weight, one thing to bear in mind if you find your weight going up after taking it...it’s muscle weight and not fat!
- Unflavoured - Optimum Creatine Powder is unflavoured. This makes it especially easy to mix with any drink you like!
- Micronized - Optimum Creatine powder is micronised ensuring it stays suspended in solution, rather than sitting at the bottom of your drink in powder form.
- Zero Calories
- Zero Sugar
Who is Optimum Creatine For?
If your focus is increasing muscle mass and strength Optimum Creatine is a no brainer. It’s particularly beneficial during high intensity exercise, while lifting, sprinting or sprint cycling. It’s worth pointing out the weight gain associated with Creatine. This is in large part a result of increased muscle mass, however it’s something worth bearing in mind if your goal is fat burning and weight loss.
When to take Optimum Creatine?
Directions For Micronized Creatine Powder: Add 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with a glass filled with 8-12 oz of cold water or fruit juice. Then mix it up with a spoon. TIP: Power-up protein, meal-replacement, and weight-gainer shakes with a rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder .
Creatine Loading: Take 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with morning, afternoon, and evening meals and 1 additional rounded teaspoon before going to bed for 4-5 days to help saturate your muscles with creatine.
Creatine Maintenance: Take 1 rounded teaspoon of Micronized Creatine Powder with a meal or immediately after training with your post workout protein shake. TIP: Drink at least eight glasses of water daily when supplementing with creatine. Consuming simple carbohydrates with creatine may help improve overall effectiveness.
WHO ARE APPLIED NUTRITION?
Applied Nutrition are a top UK supplement brand with a focus on SAFE and EFFECTIVE formulations - with the vast majority of the range being either Informed Sport tested or produced in an Informed Sport Tested Facility - these are facilities tested to ensure no banned substances enter the facility. In other words you can TRUST Applied Nutrition products to be high quality and EXACTLY what they say on the label.
APPLIED NUTRITION TOP 3 SUPPLEMENTS
- ABE Pre-Workout - All Black Everything (ABE) is a real top spec pre-workout for the truly hardcore athlete.
- Critical Mass - An Informed Sport tested mass gainer suitable for professional athletes; Critical Mass is the perfect way to ensure you get the calories you need
- Critical Whey - Critical Whey is a great tasting premium whey protein supplement that is Informed Sport tested - guaranteed purity