Optimum Fish Oil (200 Softgels)
Optimum Fish Oil is made from the highest quality fish oil sources and is packed full of the essential fatty acids your body needs, but aren’t naturally produced in your body.
Known primarily as a ‘brain-food’ the Omega 3 Acids in Fish Oil help with memory and brain function. Beyond that however, Fish Oil can help lower blood pressure, triglycerides and cholesterol.
There is increasing evidence that Fish Oil can help with weight loss and exercise performance, though the mechanisms aren’t yet understood, here at Echo we think it’s extremely promising!
- Essential Acid - Fish Oil is filled with essential acids, meaning the body is unable to synthesise them itself thus we need to get it through our diets. Very few of us get enough of the essential amino acids found in Fish Oils.
- Better Sleep - Omega 3 has been shown to help in the production of sleep-related substances in the body, such as melatonin, helping you to sleep longer and wake up less during the night.
- Promotes Healthy Joints - The two forms of Omega-3 Fatty Acids found in fish oil, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) has been shown to reduce inflammation and promote healthy joint function.
- Soothe Your Skin - According a Spanish study, Omega-3 can help with eczema or psoriasis and improve your skin. Scientists believe this is likely down to its anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Lower Blood Pressure - Omega 3 Fatty Acids helps to dilate your blood vessels helping to reduce blood pressure and ease strains on your heart. For athletes this can improve post-workout recovery throughout your body.
- Boost Your Memory - Decades of research has shown that taking Omega-3 for 6 months improves brain function and can sharpen your memory, helping nerve cells in your brain communicate more easily with each other.
Who is Optimum Fish Oil For?
Anyone who doesn’t eat a lot of oily fish (that’s most of us here in the UK!) will probably benefit from Fish Oil. It can help with a variety of condition and with general health. With increasing evidence for performance benefits, it could become the supplement of choice for athletes too!
When to Take Optimum Fish Oil?
Take 1-3 softgels with or after a meal daily.
WHO ARE APPLIED NUTRITION?
Applied Nutrition are a top UK supplement brand with a focus on SAFE and EFFECTIVE formulations - with the vast majority of the range being either Informed Sport tested or produced in an Informed Sport Tested Facility - these are facilities tested to ensure no banned substances enter the facility. In other words you can TRUST Applied Nutrition products to be high quality and EXACTLY what they say on the label.
APPLIED NUTRITION TOP 3 SUPPLEMENTS
- ABE Pre-Workout - All Black Everything (ABE) is a real top spec pre-workout for the truly hardcore athlete.
- Critical Mass - An Informed Sport tested mass gainer suitable for professional athletes; Critical Mass is the perfect way to ensure you get the calories you need
- Critical Whey - Critical Whey is a great tasting premium whey protein supplement that is Informed Sport tested - guaranteed purity