Echo Supplements on Sci-MX Muscle Meal Leancore
Sci-MX Muscle Meal Leancore is a great high protein meal replacement product and an Echo favourite due to its great profile, taste and the fact that you can buy three flavours at once in the variety pack tub so you never get bored of the same flavour all the time! Here are a couple of the best things about Sci-MX Muscle Meal Leancore:
- Delicious Taste - While we would never choose a product just for taste, there are a lot of meal replacement products out there that you don't look forward to drinking - not the case with Sci-MX Muscle Meal Leancore.. if anything you will have to stop yourself having too many shakes!
- Great Protein to Carb Ratio - The ratio of protein to carbohydrates in Muscle Meal Leancore is close to 1:1, an equal amount of protein and carbs which is ideal if you are looking to make lean muscle gains rather than pack mass on quickly (for that look at something like Sci-MX Omni Hardcore) - this makes Sci-MX Muscle Meal Leancore ideal during the summer months
In addition to these points Sci-MX Muscle Meal Leancore also benefits from added Aminogen which could enhance the effect of protein, digestive enzymes to help protein absorption and added vitamins - making Muscle Meal Leancore a great meal replacement choice.
This 2.2kg Muscle Meal Leancore tub contains 20 servings which should last 2 to 3 weeks or slightly more if not using at weekends.
Sci-MX Muscle Meal Leancore - Manufacturer's Description
Muscle Building Range: High protein meal shake for lean muscle gain.
- 47/53% Protein to Carb Ratio
- Lean Gain Formula
- Boosted with Vit-MX Sport
The Science - Sci-MX Muscle Meal Leancore
- COMPLETE MUSCLE MEAL
Nutritionally rich and balanced shake to be used in conjunction with a muscle gain training and eating plan
- LEAN GAIN PROTEIN TO CARB RATIO
46g protein, 52g carbohydrates and 430 calories per serving contribute to lean muscle gain
- 9-HOUR MUSCLE SUPPORT
Fast, medium and slow release proteins continually deliver amino acids to muscle for up to 9 hours
- METABOLIC SUPPORT
Optimum levels of magnesium, calcium and iron contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- COMBATS WORKOUT FATIGUE
50% RDA of vitamin B6 and B12 help reduce tiredness and fatigue
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT
Vitamin C, zinc and copper contribute to the maintenance of a normal immune function