When it comes to supplements brands there may not be a bigger one in the world than Grenade. Founded in 2009 by husband and wife Alan and Juliet Barratt, Grenade has become a genuine industry leader and innovator, exposing itself to the mainstream and helping sports supplements gain the popularity they have today.
When Grenade was founded in 2009, the main aim was to create something different from the norm and give consumers something they actually want. Grenade have a genuine investment in making people the best they can be both in and out of the gym. Oh, and they have a real working tank too…
There may not be a more popular product in the sports supplements industry today than the Grenade Carb Killa bar. With too many flavours to name, the Carb Killa is the pinnacle of protein bars and can’t be matched for taste or texture. Off the back of the Carb Killa’s success there have been a number of rival bars created but nothing can quite compare.
- Grenade Carb Killa Biscuit (12 x 50g) RRP £29.95£19.95Points earned on this product... 199 = £0.20
- Grenade Reload Protein Oat Bar (12 Pack - 24 Bars) RRP £23.88£17.95Points earned on this product... 179 = £0.18
- Grenade 50 Calibre Preloaded (25 Sachets) RRP £63.59£36.95Points earned on this product... 369 = £0.37
- Grenade AT4 (120 Caps) RRP £49.99£31.95Points earned on this product... 319 = £0.32
- Grenade Glutamine (500g) RRP £39.99£24.95Points earned on this product... 249 = £0.25
- Grenade Glutamine (250g) RRP £24.99£15.95Points earned on this product... 159 = £0.16